Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amy's Baby Shower

We had Amy's baby shower this afternoon to celebrate baby Payton. Can't wait to meet this little girl! I made the same cupcakes that I made for Hudson's birthday party, because they've become a favorite. They are vanilla cupcakes filled with lemon mousse, and topped with vanilla butter cream frosting. I made a marshmallow fondant to cover the small cake and topped in with a letter "P" for Payton. Crystal and I found a variety of green and chocolate candy for the candy buffet. We had bags with ribbons to tie for the favors for the guests as they left the shower. We also made some tissue paper pom poms, which I had never made before, but are very easy to make. We hung the pom poms over all the yummy food that Susan and Danielle made for everyone. It was a fun afternoon with the girls. Congratulations Amy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!