Thursday, August 2, 2012

Organizing Outside Toys


I finally got around to organizing the outside toys! I was inspired by a picture on Pinterest a while ago via Random Thoughts of a SuperMom, you can see the pin HERE. I loved the idea of having buckets for all the little outside toys that can get scattered all over the yard. I used my silhouette machine to cut black vinyl labels for each bucket. We bought the galvanized buckets and shelf at Home Depot. Having the buckets labeled makes finding toys and cleaning up easier for Hudson...and it looks cute too. :)




3 comments:

  1. What if you don't have a sillhouette machine to cut vinyl labels - any ideas on cute labels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! What size shelving and buckets did you get? Any ideas for doing it on a small budget?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I found it on Pinterest and featured it in my 5 weekly pinterest pins! Sarah @ Tobemrscollier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!